You cannot conduct business without email; when seeking to upgrade your email software, consider Spike or Lemlist. Both allow for various integrations to create the ideal communication method. The goal is to save time through an automated sequencing system without sacrificing the human touch when interacting with customers.
Spike caters primarily to micro businesses, freelancers, and team-oriented businesses looking for a way to streamline communication. While Spike feels and looks like a chat system, users still communicate similarly to email without bulky headers, attachments, etc. The program helps to reduce the fog and formality that email creates.
Features of Spike include:
- Works well with Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and online
- Unified inbox combining multiple emails
- Customization for threads and email preferences
- Prioritizing email
- Real-time alerts
- Team messaging
Spike offers three pricing tiers:
- Free: One email address
- Pro: Up to three email addresses and $8/month/user
- Business: Unlimited email addresses and $16/month/user
Lemlist allows businesses to send automated emails to build their customer base. Using the software does not sacrifice the quality of human interactions as messages and follow-up contact are customizable.
Features of Lemlist include:
- Creates unique email sequences
- Customized landing pages
- Auto email warm-up tool keeping emails out of spam folders
- Multi-channel sequences (email followed up by a phone call)
- Integrates with current CRM
Lemlist offers two main pricing strategies, they include:
- Email Outreach: $59/month/user
- Sales Engagement: $99/month/user
- Users can receive a free 14-day trial of the Lemlist program to ensure it meets their team's needs.