Everyone talks about the importance of building trust in teams. Companies spend significant time and budgets on various workshops, training, trips, and exercises. After all, you must invest in trust-building and team bonding to achieve high performance in the workplace, right? Well, no. There's a much better way.
A team management software enhances collaboration and work coordination and boosts your team's productivity and work quality. Using uncomplicated tools, such as time-tracking apps or task boards, can go long. Sometimes you require a more holistic solution to get all the aspects of your team management under control.
Organizing your team is not just about creating to-do lists, allowing time depending on the size of the group, and straining the nature of your work. One can also combine multiple software features to enhance teamwork and store essential information about their projects, customers, tasks, and other activities and resources.
Thankfully some softwares enhance team camaraderie and build trust among members to get the best results. In this article, we will discuss softwares that help build team confidence and comradery.
Quickbase is a type of Software that provides a no-code operational agility platform that enables organizations to improve operations through real-time acuities and automation across complicated processes and disparate systems. The main goal is to help companies achieve functional skills to be more responsive to customers, more engaging employees, and adaptable to what's next. Quickbase helps nearly 6,000 customers, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 50.
The out of the box feature provided by this Software are as follows:
- Process Management: Connect team members across platforms for effortless, dynamic communication. Streamline processes with one central authoritative database. See insights in real-time and target areas for improvement.
- Financial Management: No more wasted time on budget management. Rapidly process forms, find documents needed for audits, and keep track of any relevant financial processes from one platform.
- CRM & Sales Management: Access precise, complete customer data from one interface. Improve accountability while directly reaching more customers. Automate Workflows, share databases with your sales teams, and inform stakeholders and shareholders quickly with built-in report filing.
- IT Management: Remove backlog and streamline the ticket processing and handling times. Let IT stay on top of requests and quickly move through problems with a management system tailored specifically to your business.
- Marketing: Implement a more cohesive and dynamic marketing structure with coordinated efforts based on accurate and complete data. You'll have access to a single customer view to improve campaigns with one central database.
- Customer Service: Provide your team instant access to the data they need to build lasting customer relationships with consistent and rapid answers to customer inquiries.
- HR/Employee Management: No more paper forms. Streamline onboarding and offboarding processes while keeping track of PTO, records, training, employee data, and other HR management aspects.
- Training Management: Centralize every aspect of employee training, from qualifications to certifications. You can also control who has access to which files while protecting all this data through security built directly into the cloud-based platform.
- Field services: Avoid errors, missed deadlines, and wasted efforts by providing your teams with the information they need in one easily accessible location.
- Project Management: No more spreadsheets. Remove tedious, manual tasks. Connect team members over the cloud in a secure environment for easy collaboration.
Quickbase is an app available on Insiderapps.com
The Shortcut is a cloud-based project management platform for collaboratively supporting the entire planning, build, and launch cycle, specifically for software development teams.
The Software is mainly made scalable to cater to non-profit agencies right up to Enterprise-level with variable subscription pricing packages; Shortcut also promises full, out-of-the-box integration options for the likes of GitHub, GitLab, Slack, etc. The Software comes with API access for developing custom workflow automation.
The Shortcut has drag-and-drop Kanban work boards that allow task workflows to be rearranged and prioritized intuitively while keeping every team member updated. It is a robust online UI that enables users to create a "Story" for describing any task, job, feature, or build before defining "Milestones" and "Epics" for goal-based progression. Reporting tools and data visualizations, including cumulative flow diagrams and burndown charts, also support greater visibility of overall progress and achievements.
Some of its features that help build team trust are as follows:
- Task Ranking: This feature ranks the task's priority to help the team understand the work ethic. If the team understands the work ethic, it is easier for them to work together without any issues.
- Community Forum: The Software provides a place for users to interact and ask questions amongst themselves to get clarity over the work. This feature helps the team to build interactive abilities amongst the team to gain trust.
- Kanban Board: With the help of the Kanban board, teams can easily create retros, strategy docs, agendas, action items, and other collections of observations in one place. The Kanban board plays a significant role in team building and management as it helps the team collaborate and work together.
- Progress Monitoring: The Software creates a progress workflow followed by the team to develop an organized system. These workflows are followed by progress monitoring by groups and individuals as well. This helps the team understand the minute mistakes that stop them from working efficiently.
Shortcut is an app available on Insiderapps.com
Slack is a workplace messaging software through which you can send messages and files. It means that Slack is an instant messaging tool. These add-ons are not crucial for using Slack as the main feature is all about intercommunicating with colleagues. Slack has two types of conversation or chat options: direct message or DM (person-to-person chat) and via different channels (group chat).
Slack can assist your team in communicating more effectively by substituting instant chatting, email, and text messaging with just one Slack Software. Thanks to remote desktop and mobile versions, Slack can help your team to interact and blend their work wherever they are - at home, in the field office, or out knocking on doors.
The following are some of the notable features of Slack:
- Make Remote Work Easier: This app's most excellent feature of this appl is that it lets you create many channels and add people from inside and outside the firm. Slack channels are exclusively accessible to a particular group of people. Every user added to the track will be able to see whatever information you share in it.
- Set Reminders: Slack also has a feature that allows you to set reminders. One can use Slack to set reminders for any communication from any channel client, internal, or direct message. We frequently neglect to attend important meetings or critical events, which hurts the quality of our job. However, we can avoid making that mistake with Slack and not let our work get affected.
- Get Notified: Notifications are another element that assists in business communication efficiency. When an individual in a channel or individually tags you in Slack, you will get an instant notification. Many common channels are solely created for entertainment purposes.
- Voice and Video Call Feature: Employees can call their coworkers or clients only if they are on Slack from anywhere using the Software. One may get their work done quickly by sharing their thoughts and screen with a single click from their remote location.
- Apps and Integrations: Using Slack to merge several technologies keeps the team up to date while dodging context switching. When you link tools to their corresponding channels, the entire team will be acquainted with the task on any specific project.
Slack is an app available on Insiderapps.com
SMACC is an accounting software package valued for its enterprise resource management tools. It can help you improve your business processes by integrating your data and consolidating. It is designed to be simple yet powerful and is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud, which means it runs with minimal downtime and is always available to you. SMACC provides complete data security and information backups to free up your time to focus on your customers and grow your business.
SMACC is best suited for small to midsize businesses. The flexible system makes it a preferred software choice for companies across many industries such as retail, hospitality, and health care. The Software can be used internationally and has multi-language capabilities. SMACC's goal is to grow with you, so you won't need to worry about forced conversion and data migration from a package you and your business have outgrown.
Here are some of the features that come with the Software:
- Accounting: Manage all of your accounts on one system. Take advantage of the bank reconciliation tool to ensure that all your accounts are cohesive and accurate. Keep your transactions smooth with the cost centers and generate financial reports so you always know what's going on with your money.
- Budgets: Create a smooth workflow while managing your expenses and receipts. Obtain consolidated information, so you'll always know if you are on track and keeping your budget in mind.
- Bank Reconciliation: This tool quickly verifies your bank accounts to your accounting records.
- Point-of-sale (POS): The SMACC POS system is displayed on organized, responsive screens and is available in multiple languages. You can control invoices, discount rates, and returns on one screen. You can reach this app through the web, a desktop, and iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Invoicing: The dashboard dedicated invoicing feature allows you to create customized, branded invoices. You can also use the template provided in the Software to make all of your invoices as professional as possible.
- Inventory: Manage your warehouse with real-time stock visibility and accurate views of your profit margins. You can access quotes, orders, and invoices, so you'll always know where your products are and where they're going.
SMACC is an app available on Insiderapps.com
Loomly is a cloud-based marketing and team management solution that helps freelancers, influencers, and social media managers with their teams manage content on their social media platforms.
Loomly provides its users with a master calendar feature that enables the team to manage multiple social media calendars, articulate calendar views, and post overviews. Key features of the Software include marketing analytics, automated publishing, keyword filtering, multi-account management, and post scheduling.
It also allows users to store, access, and share various content types in their libraries, such as photos, videos, post templates, notes, and links. Additionally, Loomly features automated scheduling and publishing functionality and an analytics engine that helps users measure their posts' performance.
Some of the leading team-building features of this Software are as follows:
- Calendar Workflows: Loomly allows you to create custom workflows using assignment triggers and state guards from the Calendar Settings page.
- Brainstorm Idea preferences: Post ideas are pulled from any RSS feed and added as ideas or created as draft posts that you can tweak and publish.
- Publishing Workflows: Loomly lets you tailor your in-application publishing workflow. This is a must-have feature for bigger teams managing a high social media content volume. In addition to approvals, teams use Loomly's comments feature to discuss individual and corporate posts. Publishing workflows can have three and six steps depending on your team's preferred process.
- Team Collaboration: Inviting collaborators is the final step in the calendar creation process. It enables the team to work towards a common goal and build their trust with the workflow management.
Loomly is an app available on Insiderapps.com