Messaging and tasks platform with files
Video Interview Software is instrumental in this job climate. Firstly, recruiters had used it to find suitable employees during the pandemic, when offline interviews weren’t possible. Secondly, recruiters can employ candidates remotely. Interviewers can screen people online first and then have offline discussions once they assess the abilities of the candidates.
Interviewers or hiring teams usually use platforms like Meet or Skype to hold interviews, but Video Interview Software is also a reliable tool. It is beneficial to teams or recruiters who want to conduct interviews remotely.
Let’s see the benefits of conducting interviews using Video Interview Software.
Benefits of Video Interview Software
- More Extensive and More Diverse Pool of Applicants: Using Video Interview Software helps you access a more diverse and vast pool of applicants worldwide. You don’t have to be confined to local applicants.
- Reduce Hiring Costs and Time to Hire: You can save a lot of time and money in the whole interview process when conducting online interviews. These two resources are precious to any company. Using a VIdeo Interview Software, recruiters don’t have to go through the hassle of conducting interviews with all the candidates. Instead, they can run the interviews online and shortlist candidates for in-person interviews.
- Suitable for Evaluation of Language and Communication Skills: For roles where it is essential to be a good communicator, a resume won’t suffice. Recruiters can evaluate these with a Video Interview Software.
Learn more about how you can use video interview software for job interviews.
Essential Features of a Video Interview Software
- Asynchronous Interviews: When using a one-way interview system, you don’t have to meet every candidate. You can record a set list of questions, and the applicants can send their responses at their convenience. Learn more about the benefits of one-way interviews.
- Structured Interviews: When pre-selecting and recording interview questions, you obtain a more structured system of interviews. This utility effectively reduces bias since you ask all the candidates the same questions. You can then focus on the candidates’ answers and won’t be affected by unrelated factors like small talk as you walk into the interview.
- Hiring Team Sync: Hiring is not a one-person job. A video interview software allows all the hiring team members to access the candidates' interviews on the same platform. This feature enables them to come to the same page when making decisions.
- ATS Integration: It’s easier to organize your entire hiring process when the video interviews are shelved inside the same software. You can review the skills of the candidates, schedule video and in-person interviews, and leave feedback without having to switch between platforms.