Employee engagement and motivation platform
What is Employee Networking Software?
Employee networking software delivers a collaboration suite within a private, secure network for businesses. These tools can act as the hub of a company's collaborative software stack, bringing together capabilities such as chat, file sharing, user profile creation, and task allocation into one branded platform. Users can connect to the network using a single sign-on (SSO) login, and people outside the company will not be able to use it unless they are provided login credentials.
Employee Intranet Software's Key Advantages
- Access company data and documents
- Make a communication and collaboration hub
- Inform the entire company
- Integrate with third-party applications to make it accessible via a single interface
Why Use Employee Networking Software?
- Consolidation- Corporate networking software includes capabilities relevant to the business in question, allowing the software to be customized for a specific company. This will enable companies to combine the features and functionality they would generally acquire from many solutions onto a single platform.
- Security- Given the volume of data handled by networking, users will frequently be required to set up multi-factor authentication to access the portal. These technologies are often more secure than other programs that do not require users to supply additional credentials to authenticate their identity. Because users only need to remember one login to access all of their communication channels, the danger of a security breach due to a flaw in one application is reduced.
- Communication- Many social networking companies will integrate all communication and collaboration channels into their network, either natively or through integrations. Because they only have to check one portal for all communication channels, users become more responsive and engaged.
- Productivity- Employees spend less time switching between applications and communication channels because networking combines several functions into one product.
- Employee Engagement- Some networking events place a significant emphasis on employee engagement. Additional features will include employee input solicitation and employee appreciation, as well as pulse surveys that allow employees to respond to organizational changes.
Checkout the list of the best Employee Networking Software.
Features of Employee Networking Software
The following features can be found in employee networking systems
- Internal Communications- This allows users to communicate with one another individually or in groups via instant messaging or commenting.
- Push Notifications- Administrators can use the platform to send out company-wide notices or news.
- Calendar- This allows firms to organize events by providing or integrating with a calendar. Individual calendars might also be included.
- Information Sharing- The platform has a newsfeed where employees may share and discuss content.